Wide range of medical leaflets, factsheets, guides, and books
The ME Association produces a wide range of medical leaflets, factsheets, guides, and books that we believe are helpful to people with – or who have an interest in – Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Encephalopathy (also known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) or ME/CFS and Post-viral fatigue syndromes. We also provide free guidance on the Covid-19 pandemic, vaccinations, and Long Covid management.
VISIT THE SHOP
- Benefits and Insurance
- Books & Reports
- Carers and Social Care
- Christmas 2021
- Covid-19 and ME/CFS
- Education & Employment
- Fundraising & Awareness
- Goods & Clothing
- MEA Membership
- Medical and Management
WHAT WE OFFER
- The most extensive range of reliable information about ME/CFS.
- All leaflets are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Literature that covers new developments and topics relevant to people with ME/CFS.
- Items produced by topic experts who provide their help voluntarily or who are employed by the charity in key roles.
- Free leaflets available on topics relating to ME/CFS and on Covid-19, vaccinations, and Long Covid.
- Letter templates relating to Covid-19 and vaccination eligibility.
- Nominal charge for most leaflets and books to cover costs and to support the charity.
- All ME Association leaflets are downloads. Books, goods and clothing can be ordered via the shop and will be sent to your home address.
MEMBERSHIP – Join or Renew
You can also use the website shop to join the ME Association or to renew your membership. Members receive the excellent, ME Essential Magazine, for a very reasonable subscription that helps support the charity.
Please note: Once you have made payment and checked out from the website shop, you will receive a confirmation email containing direct download links to your leaflets. Click the links and you can read your leaflets on-screen and save to your computer, phone, or other device. But you will need access to a printer if you wish them printed.
Books and Merchandise can be ordered from the shop and products will be sent to your home address via Royal Mail as soon as possible, but please allow up to 14 days for delivery.