YOUR DONATIONS HELP TO:
Improve healthcare access
Guidance with welfare entitlement
Support our phone helpline
We need your help to ensure that we are here to give M.E. sufferers the long-term support and hope they so desperately need. Your donation will help to make a real difference where it is most needed, for example:
We do not receive government grants or other outside assistance. We rely solely on the generosity of our members, donors and fundraisers.
- A single donation of £10 would pay for a valuable hour of our ME Connect helpline service – giving much needed support M.E. Sufferers and their families.
- A regular donation of £5 could help support our ongoing work in updating the information we provide to help make life more bearable for people affected by M.E.
|“Please donate today to help us make sure that life with M.E. is still a life worth living.” Louise.|
Donate via JustGiving
We are a national charity working hard to make the UK a better place for people whose lives have been devastated by an often-misunderstood neurological disease.
If you would like to support our efforts and ensure we are able to inform, support, advocate and invest in biomedical research, then please donate today.
Just click the image opposite or visit our JustGiving page for one-off donations or to establish a regular payment. You can even establish your own fundraising event.
Donate by other methods
Our head office is happy to receive donations by cheque. Please make cheques payable to The ME Association, and send to:
- The ME Association, 7 Apollo Office Court, Radclive Road, Gawcott, Bucks, MK18 4DF.
Speak to a member of our team, to:
- discuss making an offline donation (by debit or credit card or by standing order),
- get advice on gift aid.
Contact our head office by phone (01280 818964 between 9.30am and 3.00pm) or by email.
Donating to Research
If you would prefer to donate direct to our Ramsay Research Fund and help support our continuing investment in biomedical research:
- visit the Ramsay Research JustGiving page, where you can make also make a one-off donation or establish a regular payment.
Increase your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you!
If you are a UK taxpayer, the ME Association may be able to claim a further twenty-five pence for every pound you donate (from the Inland Revenue).
- If you pay sufficient income, or capital gains, tax please tick the gift aid option on your online donation, or,
- Speak to our head office about making a gift aid declaration: by phone (01280 818964 between 9.30am and 3.00pm) or by email.
- More advice about gift aid can be found on the UK Government website, including how this might apply if you are a higher-rate taxpayer.
Should you require a Gift Aid Declaration then you can download one here.
Q. Can I add gift aid onto monies I’ve collected from others?
A. Only if they have signed a sponsorship form or gift aid declaration themselves.
If your employer, company, or personal pension provider, runs a payroll giving scheme, you can donate straight from your wages or pension.
- This happens before tax is deducted from your income and could be particularly advantageous if you are a higher tax rate payer.
- If your employer doesn’t offer such a scheme, perhaps you could encourage them to do so.
- This UK Government website explains the process in detail.
- If you would like to speak to our head office about payroll giving, please contact us by phone (01280 818964 between 9.30am and 3.00pm), or by email.
Visit the other pages in this section: