Invest in ME have issued the final speakers list for their annual conference in London on Friday May 31 and reminded those interested in the conference registration details.
* Dr Ian Gibson, (Conference Chair) Former Dean of Biological Sciences, UEA
* Dr Daniel Peterson, Simmaron Research Foundation
* Associate Professor Mady Hornig, Center for Infection and Immunity (CII), Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, New York, USA
* Professor Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik, /School of Medical Sciences, Griffith University, Australia
* Dr Carmen Scheibenbogen, Professor for Immunology and Deputy Chair Institute of Medical Immunology, Berlin Charité, Germany
* Dr Clare Gerada, Chair Royal College of GPs, UK
* Professor Olav Mella, Bergen University Hospital, Norway
* Dr Øystein Fluge, Bergen University Hospital, Norway
* Dr Andreas Kogelnik, Director of the Open Medicine Institute, USA
* Dr Amolak Bansal, Consultant Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, Surrey, UK
* Rakib Rayhan, Researcher at Chronic Pain and Fatigue Research Center Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, USA
* Professor Greg Towers, Professor of Molecular Virology, Research Department of Infection, Div of Infection & Immunity, UCL, London, UK
Speaker at the pre-conference dinner will be Linda Tannebaum, executive director of the Open Medicine Foundation. She will talk about the OMI MERIT initiative.
Access to the event is ‘Ticket Only'. Details about how to obtain tickets HERE.