- The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Wednesday 7 November 2018.
The PAG has asked Action for M.E. to support them with the recruitment process, specifically advertising the role, and anonymising all applications for assessment by the PAG and three CMRC Board members:
- Prof Chris Ponting (CMRC Deputy Chair)
- Dr Charles Shepherd (The ME Association)
- The Countess of Mar (Forward ME)
The PAG aims to support patient-centred biomedical research into M.E./CFS and related processes, by providing patient voice that’s as diverse and inclusive as possible, to advise the CMRC and associated bodies and platforms (e.g. as a NICE stakeholder in the current M.E./CFS guidelines review).
The PAG is a flexible organisation and will evolve to support the needs of the research community. Up to two representatives of the Patient Advisory Group sit on the CMRC Board at any given time.
- You can read all about the CMRC in the research section.
- To apply for the position, you must be aged 18 or over, and based in the UK.
- Please read the role description and person specification, detailed in the PAG application pack before making your application.
The closing date for application forms is 5.00pm on Wednesday 7 November 2018.