ME/CFS NHS Specialist Services

Find your nearest Service
Free MEA Advice
Latest information


We suggest that you download the ME Association report on CBT, GET and Pacing, before deciding if a referral would be helpful in your situation and discussing your options with your GP in the first instance.

Find your nearest NHS ME/CFS specialist services

Please remember that while patients can contact any of the services for information, referrals for assessment, diagnosis, and treatment, must be made by your GP or the professional responsible for your healthcare.

If you don’t have an NHS specialist service in your area, or would like to be referred to one of your choosing, then you need to speak with your GP in the first instance. It is possible to be referred to a service outside of your area but this could involve more travel which may not be conducive to your health.

Enter a postcode or town to see the nearest services.

Shopping Cart