This is a FREE online course from StudyPRN produced in association with the CFS/ME Medical Education Group and Dr Nina Muirhead. The poster can be used to inform your healthcare professional (HCP) and encourage them to take the course. HCP's will receive one hour of CPD accreditation upon successful completion.
- StudyPRN: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome CPD.
- Download the CPD Training Module Flyer without registering in the website shop.
Why take this course and who is it for?
- The course has been designed for HCPs and anyone with a professional interest in the condition.
- It will help you identify symptoms, determine a diagnosis and consider effective treatments using case study examples.
What might the benefits ot taking the course be?
- The module works with you to determine correct answers and your knowledge about ME/CFS will be improved as a result.
- We hope HCPs will learn more about ME/CFS from this module, and that this knowledge will lead to better healthcare outcomes and improved relationships with patients.
The ME Association telephone helpline – ME Connect – is available every day of the year, during the hours of 10am-12noon, 2pm-4pm and 7pm-9pm. Please phone: 0344 576 5326 if you have any questions or would simply like to talk to someone who is there to listen.
Please note: Once you have checked out from the website shop, you will receive a confirmation email containing direct download links to your leaflets. Click the links and you can read your leaflets on-screen and save to your computer, phone, or other device. But you will need access to a printer if you wish them printed.