Social Care & Social Services


We explain how your Local Authority can provide finance to help you cope with ME/CFS. You get to choose how to spend a personal budget, but first you will need to obtain a needs assessment.

Please note that this booklet is currently being updated and a new version will be made available in 2022.

Telephone Helpline

The ME Association telephone helpline – ME Connect – is available every day of the year, during the hours of 10am-12noon, 2pm-4pm and 7pm-9pm. Please phone: 0344 576 5326 if you have any questions or would simply like to talk to someone who is there to listen.

Please note: Once you have made payment and checked out from the website shop, you will receive a confirmation email containing direct download links to your leaflets. Click the links and you can read your leaflets on-screen and save to your computer, phone, or other device. But you will need access to a printer if you wish them printed.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Social Care & Social Services”
Shopping Cart