The ME Association produces a wide range of medical leaflets, factsheets, guides, and books that we believe are helpful to people with – or who have an interest in – Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Encephalopathy (also known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) or ME/CFS.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Most extensive range of expert information available on the internet
- Regularly reviewed and updated
- New developments and topics relevant to people with ME/CFS
- Free range of letter templates
- Items produced by topic experts who provide their help voluntarily or who are employed by the charity in key roles
- Nominal charge for most leaflets and books to cover costs and to support the charity
- Many leaflets free of charge
- All MEA leaflets are downloads
MEMBERSHIP – Join or Renew
You can also use the website shop to join the ME Association or to renew your membership. Members receive the excellent, ME Essential Magazine, for a very reasonable subscription that helps support the charity.
Please note that all MEA leaflets are downloads. You can read them on-screen and save to your computer, phone, or other device. But you will need access to a printer if you wish them printed. Free leaflets can be downloaded without needing to visit the website shop.
Books and Merchandise can be ordered from the shop and products will be sent to your home address via Royal Mail. Delivery might be delayed because of the Covid-19 pandemic and restricted working practices.