We provide the largest range of reliable literature about PVFS, ME/CFS, and Long Covid, written by Dr Charles Shepherd, other advisers, and topic experts
The ME Association makes a nominal charge for most leaflets and booklets to cover production costs, while making new information freely available to members of the charity via ME Essential magazine. We provide free leaflets where we can and cover important topics in website blogs and social media posts. Books, goods and clothing are priced to cover costs and postage. Your purchases help to ensure we can continue to support, inform, campaign, and invest in biomedical research. Thank you.
VISIT THE SHOP
Awareness & Fundraising
Books & Reports
Carers and Social Care
Covid-19, Long Covid & ME/CFS
Education & Employment
Goods & Clothing
Insurance & Travel
Medical and Management
Children and Young People
Diet & Nutrition
Vitamins & Supplements
WHAT WE OFFER
- The most extensive range of reliable information about PVFS, ME/CFS, COVID-19, and Long Covid.
- A range that is regularly reviewed and updated.
- Literature produced by expert advisers and people with lived experience of PVFS and ME/CFS.
- A selection of free factsheets and leaflets.
- A nominal charge for most literature, books, goods and clothing to cover costs and to support the charity.
- Digital downloads of all literature.
- Books, goods and clothing can be ordered via the shop and will be sent to the address you register at checkout.
MEMBERSHIP – Join or Renew
You can also use the website shop to join the ME Association or to renew your membership. Members receive the excellent, ME Essential Magazine, for a very reasonable subscription that helps support the charity.
Please note: Once you have made payment and checked out from the website shop, you will receive a confirmation email containing direct download links to your leaflets. Click the links and you can read your leaflets on-screen and save to your computer, phone, or other device. But you will need access to a printer if you wish them printed.
Books and Merchandise can be ordered from the shop and products will be sent to your home address via Royal Mail as soon as possible, but please allow up to 14 days for delivery.